What is a session like?
Each session is tailored to you and to the task at hand. We will work together, as you make decisions. During this time we will work with you to develop the skills which enables you to stay organized and productive. You’ll be able to find all the information you need and we will clarify your next actions.
I’m embarrassed about the way my office looks. Does it matter?
Where most people see a mess, we see the possibilities available by becoming more productive and organized. It can be difficult to ask for help and support. We admire your courage, and we are continually awed by our clients who advance with their own projects and goals.
Will you make me throw things away?
No. We work side-by-side with you and support your decision making process. We will ask you questions that help you clarify what you want to do next and how to move forward.
Will you make me use special apps or technology?
We understand that although technology can help improve productivity, it can also hinder it. It is the behaviors that you create that make you more organized and productive, not the technology.
What kind of schedule and fees should I expect?
We will schedule sessions at your convenience. Appointments include regularly scheduled appointments, emergency sessions, as well as reoccurring appointments. We base the cost on hourly one-on-one coaching or flat rate group trainings.
How are you qualified to do this?
Margo Brown of Wave Productivity has studied productivity, organizing, and information management for over a decade. She has attended numerous seminars and trainings. Margo values education and learning new approaches. In doing so, she can pass on needed productivity principles and skills to clients.
Her training includes:
- The Coach Approach
- Certified GO Systems Trainer
- Certified Paper Tiger Consultant
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done Seminar
- David Allen’s Road Map Seminar
- Evernote Community Leader
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Conference 2015, 2014, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- NAPO Professional Organizers 101
- National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization classes
Her work includes:
- Presenter at the 2006 NAPO Conference
- Coauthor of the book Exploring Productivity
- Behind the Scenes Organizing and Support for A&E Hoarders Season 8 Episode 15
She is a member of:
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- National Association of Professional Organizers (Arizona Chapter) - Immediate Past President, President 2015-2016
- NAPO Golden Circle
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Local First Arizona
- One Community
- Organizers for Charity