Important Things To Pack For Your Vacation
Yes, it happens. You land at your destination, ready for a great time and you’ve forgotten something–something big like… your luggage. Oops!
This summer as we head on vacation, let’s learn from the experience of those who have traveled before us.
Here’s a list of the items they forgot:
- Chargers-phone, tablets and remember to pack the earbuds
- The basics-hairbrush/comb, toothbrush, deodorant
- Aspirin-traveling can be a headache
- Bathing suit-pack along with it some sun screen
- Fee free credit card-exchange rates and the fees associated with them can dull the glow of a restful vacation as soon as the bill comes in
One way to pack all that you need is to create a list. You know this, but so many of us don’t use one and then…oops! Want a general packing list? Email me and I’ll send one out to you.
Margo Crawford is a Productivity Coach and Professional Organizer with Wave Productivity. She works with entrepreneurs, small business owners and business professionals to help them get more focused, organized and productive in their workplace. She coaches nationally by phone and in person in Phoenix, Providence and Boston. If you want to get more organized in your office call 602-677-8275 or email [email protected].