Great things happen when you hire a Coach
Many wonderful things happen when you hire a Productivity Coach. I love making lists so here’s a list of the top 30 things that happen when you hire a Productivity Coach. For most people, number 1 and number 28 are really important. The last four on the list really sum it up for having a good life.
1. You increase your profits-significantly. Like double!
2. You’re more connected to your customers and clients.
3. You get stuff DONE.
4. You have a place for everything and everything in its place.
5. You clearly prioritize your work.
6. You can find what you need, when you need it.
7. You clear clutter from your desk, your computer, and your mind.
8. You feel confident.
9. You have a trusted system for things to do and next actions.
10. You’re more focused on the work you’re doing and lose that frantic pace.
11. You have a handle on your work and life.
12. You stay connected to the people that you meet.
13. You purge stuff you don’t need.
14. You look and feel professional and your office and work reflect that.
15. You have more control.
16. You have more freedom.
17. You effectively manage staff and co-workers.
18. You get excited about work.
19. You get relief from the stress and overwhelm.
20. You feel successful.
21. You are held accountable for actions and follow through.
22. You’re energized with the work you do.
23. You feel on top of things.
24. You’re better prepared in your workday.
25. You achieve goals.
26. You are more proactive and less reactive.
27. You feel calm.
28. You spend time with the people you love.
29. You schedule time for exercising and make healthier choices.
30. You have time to do the things you love.
How do I know this happens? These were the goals my clients had when we began working together. We created processes, systems, and whatever was needed to get them to a better place.
Margo Crawford is a Productivity Coach and Professional Organizer with Wave Productivity. She works with entrepreneurs, small business owners and business professionals to help them get more focused, organized and productive in their workplace. She coaches nationally by phone and in person in Arizona, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. To get more productive and organized in your office, call 602-677-8275 or email email@example.com