Do you struggle with a healthy and productive workday? This case study outlines how an HR Director struggles with creating an environment of workplace wellness and the ways it can be achieved. Do you have similar issues in your workplace?
Meet Julie, she is an HR director who is struggling with healthy productivity for herself and her employees. These days, we’re expected to deal with massive workloads, constant distractions, and competing work and life priorities all while making it home in time for dinner with the family.
Life can feel like an endless series of waves crashing down around you. Julie and her co-workers experience this day to day. You probably do to. You’re not alone. Work can feel overwhelming.
- To help employees lead happier, healthier lives.
- To demonstrate a measurable improvement in the well-being of her clients’ employees.
- To provide innovative, industry-leading services that differentiate her company from competitors.
- It’s difficult to engage employees in wellness services when they’re stressed out at work.
- Her department has varying rates of effectiveness in helping employees reach their goals.
- She’s so busy managing the business, she doesn’t have time to search for new solutions and services.
- We make a productive workforce a reality by helping employees to be more focused, organized, and impactful in their work and lives.
- Using the established Naturally Creative, Resourceful & Whole technique, we help employees leverage their inner strengths to overcome daily challenges.
- We provide targeted coaching for employees who are transitioning back to the workplace in a post-Covid world.
- Our clients have reported sales revenue increases of 30-50% and time savings of up to 8 hours per week. Many also report better work/life balance: they leave work earlier and spend more time with their families.
- We have nearly 20 years of experience in productivity and organizing across a wide range of industries.
- Drawing on expertise in many different methodologies, including trauma and mindfulness training, we create highly effective, customized productivity solutions for individual clients.
- We have an exceptional ability to recognize and address mental and behavioral patterns that can fundamentally change people’s lives.
What success looks like for Julie and for you and your organization.
- A high proportion of her clients’ employees are actively engaged in her company’s wellness services.
- Employee health metrics, such as blood pressure and weight, are continually trending in a positive direction.
- Her coaches report less resistance from employees in making healthy habits a part of their daily schedules.
- Her clients are reporting profitability increases directly attributable to improved employee productivity, lower healthcare costs, and reduced turnover.
- Her company is more competitive in the market because they bring a unique approach with a real impact on employee productivity.
Gain control of your work—all the tasks, obligations, and emails you navigate every day—by gaining control of your life. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf your way to better days at work. Start setting meaningful, achievable goals and focus on the things that matter. It’s not about getting work done, it’s about getting your important work done.
Margo Crawford is a Productivity Coach with Wave Productivity. She works with entrepreneurs, small business owners and business professionals to help them become productive in their workplace. Contact Margo today to discuss how your organization can take part in training and coaching. email@example.com